Weddings and Events need beautiful colors to make your event pop. But there are many things to consider when choosing your colors.
1. What colors are at your Venue? Will your colors blend well with the Venue?
2. Are the colors you are choosing available in floral choices in the season of your event?
3. Dresses, linens, favors, flowers and decorations all need to blend
4. Pick different shades of the same hue to use as accents, but no more then 5
5. Try not to use too much of one color
6. Make your color choices early so you can choose items for your event that blend well
Having your color theme from the beginning is one of the best choices to make when planning.